Saturday, January 7, 2012

Vodafone Vagaries SIM Lost & Found

Vodafone Vagaries regarding SIM Lost & Found

From: krishvasu19@gmail.com
Sent: 24-Dec-2011 21:04:21
To: vodafonecare.tn@vodafone.com
Subject: 9xxxx  2yyyy

*I ,Vasudevan , Voda customer 9xxxx  2yyyy had sent an E mail 25 mins ago
reporting the loss of my SIM 9xxxx  2yyyy.

10 mins ago I got back my SIM .
Hence I request you to ignore my previous mail regarding deactivation of
the same .*

*In the intervening time of 15 mins I frantically tried to contact customer
care of vodafone to convey this message .I faced an uphill task trying to
speak to a physical customer care executive and was made to run from pillar to post to
lodge my grievance.

I made a call to 121 but was unable to speak to a physical CC
executive.Then I called 98940 98940 ( which I got from a vodafone customers
forum website) from a Vodafone phone (98842 89887 - Chennai Circle ) *

*But I was promptly asked to contact 98930 98930 by a lady CC Exec .She
would not even listen to my complaint since I had reached the customer care
of chennai circle .*

*Again I called 98930 98930 from 9xxxx  8yyyy (Chennai Circle number and the
only other Voda fone phone I have ). This time the the male CC exec told me
that the circle I was complaining about was that of Tamilnadu other than
Chennai and I ought not to have complained from a non Tamilnadu circle
phone.*

*Ironically is it not the duty of ur customer care to accept the complaint
from wherever he or she makes the complaint if Vodafone were to really
help its customer.*

I ask you why do u harass the customer like this when he or she is so
desperate to lodge a complaint regarding a lost SIM .First of all the loss
of SIM itself is a harrowing experience and to add insult to injury you
telecom ppl rub salt in to injury by harassing him or her on the pretext of
wrong circle that too after wasting precious seconds thru pre recorded
messages on various feedback procedures when he or she is desperately
trying to inform a physical person regarding the loss of his or her phone.
I am terribly upset by the totally unfriendly customer care support of
vodafone and am going to port my number to Tata Docomo or Aircel ur
competitor.

I am citing you one example - say I had just topped up my fone for Rs.999
and lost my sim subsequently.I would go to the nearest phone and call
customer care to deactivate service and keep my recharge balance intact
till I get my replacement SIM .In that moment I cannot be searching for the
correct circle procedure to lodge my complaint .Pl. place urselves in the
shoes of the customer before putting into force stupid impracticable
policies.

*This is nothing but cheating ( pithalattam in tamizh ) the customer and
making him or her run from pillar to post and waste his or her precious
time and elevate his or her anxiety instead of helping him.

Do not advertise Happy to Help and fool millions like me.
*Good bye to Vodafone ( always not ready to help - in reality , but always
ready to help in slogan only) *

Reply from Vodafone
Dear Mr. Vasudevan,

This is in response to your email dated 24/12/11 regarding the concerns raised for your mobile number 9245629526.

We tried to get in touch with you today on 9245629526 but we were unable to reach you. You would have received an SMS from 9884600313 on the best time to call you regarding your email, kindly update us via SMS on the convenient time and date.

We understand from your communication, the inconvenience that you have gone through and we regret for the same.



We would like to inform that the service to your mobile number 9245629526 has been reactivated with effect from 27/12/11.

We have noted your feedback on the behavior of our customer service executives in relation to the service to your mobile number.

We assure you that this is not reflective of our approach to customers and we will take necessary action to avoid such an instance in future. We thank you for your understanding.

We deeply regret for not meeting your expectations in this moment of need. We would request you to view this incident as an exception to our set standards of services. 



It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer and we look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.



Sir, we request you to kindly reconsider your decision to leave our network.



Please find the docket number 340372166 for your reference.



In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We'll do our best to help you.



Happy to help,




Vodafone Care

Contact numbers

Vodafone Care                     : 111 or +91-9843098430

For complaints/requests: 198 (toll free)

Fax number                           : +91-9843012345

E-mail                                      : vodafonecare.tn@vodafone.com

Website                                   : www.vodafone.in
 



No comments:

Post a Comment