Saturday, September 3, 2011

cheating by Mobile Service Providers - MSP

I am sure many mobile users have been charged for some so called value added services which the subscribers never subscribed to .I too was charged for some such services . But I fought with the telecos and even succeeded in some.I share my experiences with ohers so that they too can escape from the telecos net.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************
*I have Tata Docomo 9XXXX 5XXXX*
*Without my knowledge I have been subscribed for Live Astro service which I
never asked for in the 1st place. two days ago I made a call to customer
care for disruption of this unwanted service.Today I got an SMS informing
the renewal of the same at Rs 10 charges.Tata Docomo should not only
decativate me from it but also ensure that I am not subscribed to any " so
called value added services" and don't give me the age old excuse that I
have been subscribed to astro live only bcos I have activated it.I know this
is a trick employed by all telecos to extract money from gullible
customers.And if u wont recall these services I am going to port my number
to Vodafone till the time they also dont cheat me like you.It is Tata docomo
which may lose an average recharge of 150 Rs.pm for 5 years which is 12 x
150 = 1800 x 5 = 9000 Rs. not a small sum for me .maybe it is a small sum
for Tata Docomo.If so go ahead , deduct 10 Rs. and lose all future recharges
to be made by me.I hope wisdom shall prevail upon thee *

*Utterly disenchanted with Tata Docomo - may soon be ex Tata docomo customer
Vasudevan .*

Reply from Tata Docomo
*******************************************************************************************************************************************
On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 8:43 AM, <listen@tatadocomo.com> wrote:
Dear Mr. Vasudevan,

Thank you for writing to us.

We are in receipt of your mail dated 29-Aug-2011; as regards balance depletion for TATA DOCOMO number 9042453934.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please be informed that Rs23 has been refunded to your number.

We would like to inform you that dial *191# to deactivate the VAS.

For further clarifications call us at 121 from TATA DOCOMO number or 9043012345 from a non TATA DOCOMO mobile phone. You can also write to us at listen@tatadocomo.com.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Warm Regards,
Padmavathy.arp
TATA DOCOMO
**Dear Aircel Rep

I am Rajkumar having Aircel 9xxxx 1xxxx
*Without my knowledge I have been subscribed for Arthamulla Indumatham and Thamizh Kappiyangal
which I never asked for in the 1st place. Three days ago I went to the Trichy Aircel customer
care and complained for discontinuation of this unwanted service.But I do not want just stoppage of the service which has resuletd in a loss of Rs. 70/- already.I want a refund of the same and an assurance that no " so called value added services" will not be thrust upon me and don't give me the age old excuse that I
have been subscribed to these services only bcos I have activated it.I know this is a trick employed by all telecos to extract money from gullible
customers.And if u wont recall these services I am going to port my number to Vodafone till the time they also dont cheat me like you.It is Aircel which may lose an average recharge of 100 Rs.pm ( Rs.75 by way of talk time and Rs.25 by way of Booster packs) for 5 years which is 12 x 100 = 1200 x 5 = 6000 Rs. Not a small sum for me .Maybe it is a small sum for Tata Docomo. If so go ahead , deduct 30 Rs. this month in spite of my not requesting for the same and lose all future recharges
to be made by me

( You cant deduct Rs.30 next month because I would have ported my number to one of the 13 other Mobile service operators )The loss is not mine thanks to MNP facility of TRAI.

I hope wisdom shall prevail upon thyself *

Utterly disenchanted with Aircel - may soon be ex Aircel customer Rajkumar
********************************************************************************************************************************************
ReplyReply
More
RoTN - Nodal (E) to me
show details Sep 2 (2 days ago)

Dear Sir,

With reference to the below mail , we would like to inform that the value added service has been deactivated for your mobile number 9xxxx 1xxxx and an amount of Rs.68/- has been credited to the number towards the same.

Your Nodal reference number for the concern is 1-5833073391.

Should you require any further assistance, you can get in touch with us on 9842012345 or write to us at Care.tn@aircel.co.in and we will be glad to assist you.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all times.

With regards

Nodal Cell

Aircel Limited

Note: Kindly note that the working hours for Nodal is from Monday to Friday between 10.00 am to 6:00 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment